Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms in full as continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
Website access and usage
1. It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
2. You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not reproduce any content without our prior consent.
3. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime.
Visitor provided material
5. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including computer viruses, Trojan horses, or other potentially harmful software or data.
6. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
7. Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
8. Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and (c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
9. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date at all times this is not guaranteed. Material contained on this website is provided without warranty and you use the material at your own discretion.
10. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
12. For orders received before 12:30pm (Monday to Friday) we endeavour to dispatch the same day by Next Day courier service. Goods should arrive the next business day (Monday to Friday) between 8am and 6pm, excluding bank holidays.
Cancellations, returns and refunds
13. All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
14. Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. Please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before this period has expired.
15. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
16. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.